Grade 3 addition worksheets
In third grade, children practice mental additions with two-digit numbers and certain easy type of additions with three-digitn umbers. They also add several 3- and 4-digit numbers with regrouping using the standard addition algorithm (where one number is written under the other).
These worksheets are generated automatically each time you click on a link. You can print the worksheet directly from your browser window, but first check how it looks like in the "Print Preview".
If the worksheet does not fit the page in the Print Preview, adjust your margins, header, and footer in the Page Setup settings of the browser. Or, adjust the "scale" to 90% or less in the Print Preview. Some browsers may have "Print to fit" option, which will automatically scale the worksheet to be so small as to fit the printable area.
The problem sheets are randomly generated, so you will get a different one just by refreshing the page in your browser (press F5).
All worksheets come with an answer key.
Jump to worksheets for:
- Complete one hundred (missing addend)
- Add two 2-digit numbers - one addend is a whole ten
Add two 2-digit numbers - one addend is a whole ten - missing addend
- Add a 1-digit number to a 2-digit number
Add a 1-digit number and a 2-digit number - missing addend
- Add a 2-digit number and two 1-digit numbers
- Add a 3-digit number and a 1-digit number
- Add two whole tens and two 1-digit numbers
Add two whole tens and two 1-digit numbers - missing addend
- Adding whole tens (3 addends)
- Adding whole tens (4 addends)
Adding whole tens (3 addends) - missing addend
Adding whole tens (4 addends) - missing addend
- Adding whole hundreds (2 addends)
- Adding whole hundreds (3 addends)
Add whole hundreds - missing addend
- Completing a whole thousand (whole hundreds are missing)
- Adding two numbers with thousands and whole hundreds
- Adding whole thousands to another number
- Adding two 2-digit numbers
- Adding two 3-digit numbers
- Adding three 3-digit numbers
- Add three 3-digit numbers in columns- write the numbers one under the other yourself
- Adding four 3-digit numbers
- Add four 3-digit numbers in columns - write the numbers one under the other yourself
- Adding two 4-digit numbers
- Adding three 4-digit numbers
- Add three 4-digit numbers in columns - write the numbers one under the other yourself
- Adding four 4-digit numbers