Free Equivalent Fractions Worksheets\
With this worksheet generator, you can make worksheets for equivalent fractions. The worksheet can include problems with visual models (pie images) or not. There are five problem types to choose from:
- Two fractions are given with 2 empty pie images to color in (e.g. 3/5 = 6/10).
- There are 2 pie images that are already colored; the student writes both fractions.
- Two pie images are given, one colored in, one not; the student writes both fractions.
- There are 2 pie images to color, one fraction is given, one not (e.g. 4/5 = / )
- Problems without any visual model; the student writes the missing numerator or denominator in one of the fractions (e.g. 2/3 = /12).
You can choose to include or not include mixed numbers and improper fractions. You can control the minimum and maximum values for the numerator and the denominator. However, for the problems with visual models, the maximum denominator is limited to 16.
Equivalent Fractions Worksheet Generator
Font: Font Size:
|Download 300+ free QUALITY math worksheets|
A self-teaching worktext for 5th grade that teaches fractions and their operations with visual models. The book covers fractions, mixed numbers, adding and subtracting like fractions, adding and subtracting mixed numbers, adding and subtracting unlike fractions, and comparing fractions.
Download ($3.50). Also available as a printed copy.
A self-teaching worktext that teaches fractions using visual models, a sequel to Math Mammoth Fractions 1. The book covers simplifying fractions, multiplication and division of fractions and mixed numbers, converting fractions to decimals, and ratios.
Download ($5.75). Also available as a printed copy.