Free Equivalent Fractions Worksheets
With this worksheet generator, you can make worksheets for equivalent fractions. The worksheet can include problems with visual models (pie images) or not. There are five problem types to choose from:
- Two fractions are given with 2 empty pie images to color in (e.g. 3/5 = 6/10).
- There are 2 pie images that are already colored; the student writes both fractions.
- Two pie images are given, one colored in, one not; the student writes both fractions.
- There are 2 pie images to color, one fraction is given, one not (e.g. 4/5 = / )
- Problems without any visual model; the student writes the missing numerator or denominator in one of the fractions (e.g. 2/3 = /12).
You can choose to include or not include mixed numbers and improper fractions. You can control the minimum and maximum values for the numerator and the denominator. However, for the problems with visual models, the maximum denominator is limited to 16.
Equivalent Fractions Worksheet Generator
Font: Font Size:
|Download 300+ free QUALITY math worksheets|
This workbook has been compiled and tested by a team of math experts to increase your child's confidence, enjoyment, and success at school. Fourth Grade: Provides practice at all the major topics for Grade 4 with emphasis on multiplication and division of larger numbers. Includes a review of Grade 3 topics and a preview of topics in Grade 5. Includes Times Tables practice.